Citizenship by Investment
The Vanuatu Citizenship by Investment program (titled as DSP – Development Support Program) was launched by the Government of Vanuatu on 1st January 2017, pursuant of the Vanuatu Citizenship Act [Cap 112] (Act No. 16 of 1980), to attract well established high net worth applicants willing to invest in Vanuatu for the development of the country.
Vanuatu is an attractive location for investment in the South Pacific and is the only country in the region to offer a Citizenship by Investment program. It’s close proximity with Australia and New Zealand makes it an ideal location for doing business in one of the fastest growing regions in the world.
Make a donation to the Vanuatu DSP (Development Support Program) for an amount of $135,000 all inclusive (single applicant) and upwards (depending upon the number of dependents)
- Visa free or visa on arrival to 125 countries across the world including the Schengen Zone, Singapore, Russia and the United Kingdom
- Include extended family including parents, grandparents and unmarried dependent siblings
- Citizenship by descent to future generations.
- Well positioned geographically for individuals looking to do business APAC region
- No restrictions on dual citizenship.
- No minimum stay requirement.
- No taxation on income, wealth or inheritance
- Payment options via bank transfer, in cash or Bitcoin.
- Fastest Citizenship processing time (approvals in 45 – 60 days)